Workshop Session 1 (120 minutes) introducing “The Pratobello Method” and the sound of leadership
with Florian Schönwiese and his professional musicians
At the 5th Conference of the League of Leading Ladys: "In ?
Workshop Session 1 (120 minutes) introducing “The Pratobello Method” and the sound of leadership with Florian Schönwiese and his professional musicians
At the 5th Conference of the League of Leading Ladys: “In ? we trust?”
There is no other discipline in which the art of leading has been developed, taught and driven to perfection in such a consistent way as in a symphony orchestra. For centuries musicians and conductors have been thriving for perfection and excellence, always aiming high to bring to life the vision of a piece of music.
Both tradition and knowledge of this relationship between a leader and his team in a symphony orchestra and many years of economic experience (Florian built up and run two companies), and collaboration with outstanding leadership personalities in both worlds on the other hand are the basis of the successful work of Florian Schönwiese, orchestra musician, entrepreneur and leadership expert.
As a true intermediary between classical music and the business world he shows his knowledge and observations in highly inspiring and vivid presentations, hands-on seminars and leadership-development programs to push leadership-skills and therefore team-performance and power of innovation to a new level of excellence incomparably fast!
The aim of this engagement is to provide the participants of the League of Leading Ladies Conference 2019 the following:
– to offer new perspectives on leadership
– to make successful leadership come alive not only intellectually, but also emotional and physical
– to experience your personal leadership-style
– to refine and train your skills through direct and clear feedback from the musicians (their „employees“)
– to experience new ways of attitudes and values (trust e.g…)
– to strengthen personal skills
– to show new ways of effective leading
– to stimulate new ideas and exchange
– to leave an unforgettable, musical, „Austrian“ impression